Your translation projects
Business Communications – your service provider for quality B to B translations
- User manuals, technical specifications
- Advertising brochures, Press releases
- Corporate and legal documents
- Annual sales reports, Accounting documents
- Company Newsletters
- Best Practices
- Powerpoint slide presentations, training supports and materials
- Web sites…..
Our translators are freelance consultants, specialized in differents fields (such as legal or medical texts). They are qualified professionals who only translate toward their native language. Our agency’s role is to select for you the best suited translator for your project.
- You will receive a clear and precise quotation (indicating price, conditions and delivery deadlines) within 24 hours.
- The confidentiality of your documents is guaranteed. Our translators respect a charter of confidentiality and best practices. Your documents will not be divulged or communicated in any way.
- We are committed to simplifying procedures for you. You will have only one contact person who, as “project manager”, will oversee the progress of your translations, interface between you and the translator working on your project, and double-check that we have understood your company’s specific jargon and style, in order to conserve your image and business codes in your other working languages.
- We guaranty to provide quality translations. Part of our quality-control consists of regularly evaluating our translators, verifying customer satisfaction, and creating glossaries for each client to guarantee the coherence in the terminology used in all of your different documents (thanks to translation memory software such as Trados and WordFast).
Our translation agency is located in Compiègne, in the north of France. We have been collaborating with customers from all over France and Europe since 2001.
Please consult us for quotations.
English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Dutch, Korean, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Slavic and Asian languagues…
How our Translation Agency came to be
2001 Anne-Louise Lamontagne, professional language trainer, raised in the United States, sets up Business Communications with a team of multi-cultural language experts, to serve the needs of local business.
2002 Sophie Smith starts her 1st translation agency in Paris. Sophie is a multilingual woman, daughter of an English father and French mother, raised in Italy and Germany, who worked as a freelance translator in publishing since 1996.
2007 Sophie Smith starts her 2nd agency in Pondichery
2012 Sophie sets up “Traduction B2B” in Bordeaux
2014 Sophie ensures her translation agency to, Business Communications, who continues to work in the same spirit as Sophie Smith.
We are proud to serve all of our customers with the same consideration : Large Accounts, Small and Medium-sized Companies, public institutions. Our mission statement : Friendly contacts, Professional and reliable translations, Pro-active service.